1. Log in to your Provider account and navigate to your Profile.
2. Add your Name, Phone Number, Services, and Skills.
3. Indicate your Travel Zone Type (learn how to add a travel zone) and whether you offer Virtual Services.
4. Add Public Info (Bio and Profile Picture).
5. Ensure the Active switch is toggled On and hit Save.
6. Add Availability (learn how to set your schedule and availability)
- At least one set of availability must be added for the provider to be available for bookings.
7. Optional - set up Blocked Times (learn how to set up Blocked Times)
- This can be used if a provider has a one-off day or timeslot they need to block. Or if they have a recurring lunch break, for example.
After these steps, you can now go through the booking flow and see what it will be like for your team, or customers to book with your service providers! As a refresher, here is what the customer booking flow looks like.