1. Log in to your Provider account and navigate to your My Schedules.
2. Select the Manage Availability tab.
3. Click the New Schedule button.
4. Select the Location and Service being offered.
5. Specify a Start Date, End Date (optional), and if the service is being offered All Day.
6. Specify a Start Time and End Time.
7. Specify whether this schedule Repeats On certain days.
8. Make sure the Active switch is toggled On.
9. Hit Save.
A green circle will appear beside an active schedule.
Check out this article on how to update or edit your provider schedule.
To learn how to set up a virtual schedule, click here.