You'll need to set up a virtual schedule if you're offering virtual services.
1. Log in to your Provider account and navigate to your Profile.
2. Turn on the Offers Virtual Services switch and add your Zoom ID, press Save.
3. Navigate to My Schedules and click the Manage Availability Tab.
4. Click New Schedule.
5. Under the Location field, select Virtual.
6. Fill in the rest of the fields (Services, Start/End Date, Start/End Time, Repeats On).
7. Ensure the Active switch is On and press Save.
A green circle will appear beside an active schedule.
To learn how to set up a schedule for physical locations or specific travel zones, click here.