For One-Off Appointments: The client will receive a refund and can go through the booking flow to rebook.
For Packages: The client will receive a credit back into their account which can be used in the future.
For Recurring Appointments: The client can cancel the appointment and would not get charged. They would not need to reschedule their appointment as they have recurring appointment dates.
Before you can reschedule an appointment, you must cancel the original appointment first.
To Reschedule A One-Off Appointment:
1. Login as a Client
2. Go to Bookings
3. Filter by Provider, Type of Service, or Date
4. Click Cancel
Note: If an appointment needs to be rescheduled, please keep in mind of the company’s cancellation policy. If the appointment is canceled within the companies cancellation window, a fee will apply.
5. Go to Company's website and click Book Now
6. Login as a Client
7. Select the type of service and location
8 Select the Provider
9. Select the type of appointment (single, ongoing or package)
Note: If you are rescheduling a package, you can use your previous credits
10. Select the time and dates
11. Read Booking Confirmation
12. Read Order Summary
13. Finalize Booking