If you are on the MarketBox Professional plan, your account can be configured so that providers can accept or decline a booking request.
Once a customer books an appointment with a provider, the provider can either:
- Accept or decline the booking via sms
- Accept or decline the booking via the desktop site
- Accept or decline the booking via the Provider Mobile App
If the provider accepts the booking request:
- The customer will receive an order summary email confirming that the provider has accepted the booking request.
- The provider will receive a booking confirmation email with the customer’s name, address, phone number, and booking details
If the provider declines the booking request:
- An email and SMS notification are sent to the customer notifying them that the provider is unavailable. These notifications will also prompt the customer to try rebooking with a different provider, date, or time.