We are a small team of seasoned Entrepreneurs and Founders who are bringing together our collective expertise to build our B2B SaaS product.
We love innovating and seeing the impact that our software has on each company’s ability to grow its business and take them to new heights. We are currently looking for a couple more team members to join us on this journey.
If you want to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups, and a CTO who co-founded a software company and scaled it to an 8 figure exit, this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to digitize and grow service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces.
We are “Shopify for Services”, a sales and scheduling software that enables a business to manage all customer bookings, service provider availability and travel zones and process payments via our customizable online e-commerce sales tool.
Our B2B SaaS product is scalable for small teams, all the way up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams of thousands of workers. We are a perfect solution to automate businesses that offer in-home healthcare, mobile beauty services, and at-home tutoring sessions, to name a few.
MarketBox’s goal with this role is to build brand awareness and reach more potential customers via digital sales and marketing techniques. Your role will be to find better ways to reach our target customers and better understand our ideal customer profiles. You will also be responsible for digitizing and automating some of our current sales and marketing processes so that we can scale our team.
Some duties include:
- Researching, assessing, and implementing tech tools to incorporate into MarketBox’s sales and marketing processes
- Help build processes and playbooks
- Reaching out to our ideal customer profiles to discuss their needs and pain points
- Pass on learnings/trends from your outreach to other members of the sales and marketing team
- Work with product team to discuss needs of ideal customer profiles
- Learn about MarketBox’s product features to leverage during outreach
- 1-3 years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multitask and prioritizing time, while maintaining attention to detail
- Loves new challenges and making an immediate impact on the growth of the company
- Passionate about sales and software
- Passionate about innovation, technology & growing businesses
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to MarketBox’s direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented focused on project completion.
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what MarketBox does and are focused on achieving MarketBox’s goals
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
This internship is a part of ICTC’sYouth Dividend program funded by the Government of Canada under its DigitalSkills for Youth (DS4Y) program. The Youth Dividend program is ICTC’s responseto the growing demand for information and communications technology (ICT) anddigital professionals.