After a MarketBox Admin or company admin has added you to the system, you should receive a welcome email informing you that a provider login has been created.
1. You should download the MarketBox Provider Mobile App to your mobile device:
There is an Android version available in the Google Play Store:
Or an iOS version available in the Apple App Store:
2. Once the app is installed, please login using your email address and the temporary password provided.
- Ensure that the temporary password is entered correctly (no spaces, added punctuation, or misspelling).
3. Reset your password using the temporary password in the email.
- Your temporary password expires in 7 days so be sure to change it before then.
4. You will then be able to access the following:
- My Profile screen to set up your Provider Profile, including your Services, Skills, Bio, Photo, and Locations/Travel Zones.
- My Bookings screen to view your confirmed bookings.
- My Booking Requests screen to accept/decline booking requests.
- My Availability screen to add one or more schedules.
- My Blocked Times screen to manage your blocked time (i.e. unavailable time).
If you cannot access an Android or iOS device, you can still complete the same steps by visiting https://pro.gomarketbox.com to login with your temporary password.
To learn how to configure your provider info in the mobile app, click here.