We are a small team of seasoned Entrepreneurs and Founders who are bringing together our collective expertise to build our B2B SaaS product.
We love innovating and seeing the impact that our software has on each company’s ability to grow its business and take them to new heights. We are currently looking for more team members to join us on this journey.
If you want to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups, and a CTO who co-founded a software company and scaled it to an 8 figure exit, this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to digitize and grow service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces.
We are “Shopify for Services”, a sales and scheduling software that enables a business to manage all customer bookings, service provider availability and travel zones and process payments via our customizable online e-commerce sales tool.
Our B2B SaaS product is scalable for small teams, all the way up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams of thousands of workers. We are a perfect solution to automate businesses that offer in-home healthcare, mobile beauty services, and at-home tutoring sessions, to name a few.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS Appsync
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB
- Experience with AWS technologies such as AWS Amplify, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, Route53, Cognito
- Knowledge of security best practices beneficial
- Knowledge of Agile/Kanban methodologies beneficial
- Knowledge of Social Media APIs beneficial
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web design beneficial
- Loves new challenges and making an immediate impact on the growth of the company
- Enjoys working with a small team of driven developers
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is able to write clean, modular, testable code
- Is adaptable and able to handle multiple, conflicting priorities
- Is passionate about innovation, technology & growing business
- Is able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
You'll be working with our engineering team to build additional features on our platform. We are a quick-moving team, so you'll get to see your work directly impacting the businesses using our platform. We are using state of the art serverless technologies such as React, React Native and the AWS stack to build our product.
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to MarketBox’s direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented focused on project completion.
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what MarketBox does and are focused on achieving MarketBox’s goals
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.