We are a growing team of seasoned Entrepreneurs and Founders who are bringing together our collective expertise to build our B2B SaaS product, MarketBox.
We love innovating and seeing the impact that our software has on each company’s ability to grow its business and take them to new heights. We are currently looking for more team members to join us on this journey.
If you want to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to digitize and grow service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces.
We are “Shopify for Services”, a sales and scheduling software that enables a business to manage all customer bookings, service provider availability and travel zones and process payments via our customizable online e-commerce sales tool.
Our B2B SaaS product is scalable for small teams, all the way up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams of thousands of workers. We are a perfect solution to automate businesses that offer home services, in-home healthcare, mobile beauty services, and at-home tutoring sessions, to name a few.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge and understanding of MarketBox’s software, so that you can effectively troubleshoot customer issues and answer their questions.
- Answer support requests from MarketBox’s customers in a timely manner to ensure they are having a great experience using MarketBox.
- Help to onboard new customers and configure their accounts, ensuring they are using MarketBox in an optimized way, and be their main point of contact for their first 90 days on the MarketBox platform.
- Look for opportunities to deepen partnerships and strengthen relationships with MarketBox’s customers
- Share bugs, learnings, and opportunities with the Product team to improve the product and customer experience.
- Write helpful tips, how-to, and technical documents to support customer success.
- Prepare videos that support tips, how-to’s, and technical documentation.
- Love solving problems, every day all-day
- An excellent communicator who can build rapport with customers
- Love writing and helping customers
- Loves new challenges and making an immediate impact on the growth of the company
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple, conflicting priorities
- Passionate about innovation, technology & growing businesses
- Bonus: Comfortable with Webflow or WordPress
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to MarketBox’s direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented focused on project completion.
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what MarketBox does and are focused on achieving MarketBox’s goals
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.