We’re revolutionizing the way service businesses operate in the digital age and making the SaaS landscape more inclusive for companies with mobile and virtual workforces.
Our team is made up of seasoned Entrepreneurs, Founders, and creative thinkers who combine collective expertise with industry-disrupting ideas to build our B2B SaaS product, MarketBox.
Driven by a desire to help entrepreneurs and business owners build efficient, profitable businesses, we love seeing how our software impacts each company’s ability to scale and grow.
It’s an exciting time of growth for MarketBox, and we’re looking for more team members to join us on this journey. If you’re looking to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record, including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups, this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to help service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces digitize and grow by offering a software solution built specifically for their needs.
The modern, configurable online platform enables a business to effortlessly coordinate and manage the changing schedules of mobile workers, automate repetitive admin tasks, simplify bookings across unlimited locations, securely process payments, and more.
Our B2B SaaS product is fully scalable, providing a customizable solution for sole operators and small teams up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams with thousands of workers. The perfect solution to automate businesses offering in-home services, such as in-home wellness and in-home lessons, our users continue to surprise us with the many creative ways they implement MarketBox.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the MarketBox software
- Onboard new users and help configure their accounts to ensure they can get the most out of the software
- Act as the main point of contact for new users during their first 90 days on the MarketBox platform
- Manage customer support requests and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner to ensure customers continue to have a positive experience
- Share bugs, learnings, and feature ideas and opportunities with the Product team to help improve the product and customer experience
- Look for opportunities to deepen partnerships and strengthen relationships with MarketBox’s customers
- Create helpful tips, how-to, technical documents, and supporting videos in collaboration with the marketing department to support customer success
Who You Are:
- A highly organized individual with an ability to prioritize your time, maintain attention to detail and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about helping customers have the best experience possible
- Excited to play a key role in the development of a growing start-up
- A natural problem solver who thrives on finding creative solutions
What You Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build rapport with customers
- Experience with Webflow or WordPress is beneficial but not essential (especially if you’re a fast learner)
- Bonus: prior experience in similar customer success roles
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.