We are a small team of seasoned Entrepreneurs and Founders who are bringing together our collective expertise to build our B2B SaaS product.
We love innovating and seeing the impact that our software has on each company’s ability to grow its business and take them to new heights. We are currently looking for a couple more team members to join us on this journey.
If you want to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups, and a CTO who co-founded a software company and scaled it to an 8 figure exit, this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to digitize and grow service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces.
We are “Shopify for Services”, a sales and scheduling software that enables a business to manage all customer bookings, service provider availability and travel zones and process payments via our customizable online e-commerce sales tool.
Our B2B SaaS product is scalable for small teams, all the way up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams of thousands of workers. We are a perfect solution to automate businesses that offer in-home healthcare, mobile beauty services, and at-home tutoring sessions, to name a few.
- Produce quality content to acquire new leads in the form of blog posts, landing pages, eBooks, case studies, webinars, etc. (related to helping to grow small and medium-sized service businesses and marketplaces)
- Use the content you create to support and promote thought leadership and attract site visitors through search, social media and email subscribers
- Cover link building and PR, while building strong, lasting relationships with editorial sites and influencers
- Ongoing SEO keyword analysis and improvements to blog and web content to ensure website is optimized for search engine ranking.
- Execute on a roadmap for growth
- 2-5+ years of experience in a content marketing role
- Knowledge of SEO, link building strategies, content marketing and web analytics
- Strong writing and editing skills - from crafting catchy headlines to compiling long, well-researched articles
- Loves to write
- Loves new challenges and making an immediate impact on the growth of the company
- Enjoys working with a small team of driven co-workers
- Bonus: experience using Webflow, Google Analytics, and Ahrefs
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to MarketBox’s direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented focused on project completion.
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what MarketBox does and are focused on achieving MarketBox’s goals
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
- Opportunities to advance quickly: If you can grow your skills and abilities as the company grows, there are opportunities to move up quickly
- Interesting & diverse work: You will never be bored!
- Remote Option: Flexibility in working from home or from our downtown Toronto co-working space (currently all team members are working remotely)
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.