We are a small and growing team of seasoned Entrepreneurs and Founders who are bringing together our collective expertise to build our B2B SaaS product, MarketBox.
We love innovating and seeing the impact that our software has on each company’s ability to grow its business and take them to new heights. We are currently looking for more team members to join us on this journey.
If you want to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups, and a CTO who co-founded a software company and scaled it to an 8 figure exit, this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to digitize and grow service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces.
We are “Shopify for Services”, a sales and scheduling software that enables a business to manage all customer bookings, service provider availability and travel zones and process payments via our customizable online e-commerce sales tool.
Our B2B SaaS product is scalable for small teams, all the way up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams of thousands of workers. We are a perfect solution to automate businesses that offer home services, in-home healthcare, mobile beauty services, and at-home tutoring sessions, to name a few.
- Managing a full sales cycle - from contacting leads, prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Managing inbound leads and demos
- Cold and warm calling our ideal customer profiles to discuss their needs and pain points
- Applying problem-solving skills to understand if MarketBox is a good fit
- Presenting online demos of MarketBox that get people excited and showcases the ways that MarketBox can help their service businesses grow
- Consistently meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- 1-2 years in a closing role or equivalent in a SaaS environment
- Experience with a transactional/fast sales process
- Discovery, presentation and negotiation skills
- An excellent communicator who can build rapport with leads
- Loves new challenges and making an immediate impact on the growth of the company
- Passionate about innovation, technology & growing businesses
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You are a creative thinker who likes to solve problems to effectively contribute to MarketBox’s direction
- High performer: You are results-oriented focused on project completion.
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what MarketBox does and are focused on achieving MarketBox’s goals
- Self-Starter: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve high-quality output
- Attention to Detail: Your friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.