We’re revolutionizing the way service businesses operate in the digital age and making the SaaS landscape more inclusive for companies with mobile and virtual workforces.
Our team is made up of seasoned Entrepreneurs, Founders, and creative thinkers who combine collective expertise with industry-disrupting ideas to build our B2B SaaS product, MarketBox.
Driven by a desire to help entrepreneurs and business owners build efficient, profitable businesses, we love seeing how our software impacts each company’s ability to scale and grow.
It’s an exciting time of growth for MarketBox, and we’re looking for more team members to join us on this journey. If you’re looking to work with an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record, including a CEO with over a decade of experience starting and scaling startups, this position is for you!
MarketBox’s mission is to help service businesses with mobile and virtual workforces digitize and grow by offering a software solution built specifically for their needs.
The modern, configurable online platform enables a business to effortlessly coordinate and manage the changing schedules of mobile workers, automate repetitive admin tasks, simplify bookings across unlimited locations, securely process payments, and more.
Our B2B SaaS product is fully scalable, providing a customizable solution for sole operators and small teams up to enterprise-level offerings, supporting teams with thousands of workers. The perfect solution to automate businesses offering in-home services, such as in-home wellness and in-home lessons, our users continue to surprise us with the many creative ways they implement MarketBox.
- Own the full sales cycle from contacting leads and prospecting to negotiating and closing deals
- Manage inbound leads
- Run online demos of MarketBox that showcase the ways the platform can help leads grow their service businesses
- Develop and leverage your understanding of our customer’s pain points and the value MarketBox offers businesses throughout the sales cycle
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
Who You Are:
- A highly organized individual with an ability to prioritize your time, maintain attention to detail and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about sales, technology, and innovation
- Excited to play a key role in the development of a fast-growing start-up
- Results-oriented and focused on project completion
- Driven to learn, self-improve, and take on new challenges
What You Need:
- 1-3 years in a closing role (or equivalent) in a SaaS environment
- Experience with a transactional/fast sales process
- Discovery, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build rapport with leads
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
MarketBox is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.